(1) the Sun A.
(2) the Earth B.
(3) land and river C.
(4) Space Museum D.
1. looks like, our, in, Earth, space, a ball (.)
2. last, went, Sunday, we, to, the Space Museum (.)
3. look, the stars, beautiful, in, space (.)
4. interested, he, the film, was, in (.)
5. Shall, the Science Museum, we, to, go (?)
【答案】1. Our Earth looks like a ball in space. 2. We went to the Space Museum last Sunday. 3. The stars look beautiful in space. 4. He was interested in the film. 5. Shall we go to the Science Museum?
(1) What does he look like? A. He looks like his father.
(2) Are you interested in the film? B. I can see the stars.
(3) What can you see? C. I went there last Saturday.
(4) When did you go to the library? D. Yes. I am interested in it.
(5) What does the Earth look like in space? E. It looks like a ball.
Last Sunday, Peter and his friends (go) (1) ________ to the Space Museum. They (watch) (2) ________ a film. The film (is) (3) ________ about the Earth. Peter was very (interest) (4) ________ in the film. He (want) (5) ________ to go to the library to look for some books. He (read) (6) ________ many books on space.
【答案】(1) went (2) watched (3) was (4) interested (5) wanted (6) read
A mother horse is looking for water and grass with her son, the son asks his mother, what do water and grass look like? The mother answers, “The water is blue. It looks like the sky. The grass is not blue. It’s green and nice.” So the young horse looks for the water and grass. At last, he finds them.
【1】It’s a fairy tale.（______）
【2】The water is blue and looks like grass.（______）
【3】The grass is green and looks like the sky.（______）
【4】The mother horse finds the water and grass.（______）
【5】The young horse is very clever(聪明的).（______）